Events

Sunday, May 15, 2011

2011 Man & Woman of the Year

Well, my reign is officially over. The new winners were announced Friday, May 13th. This year the honors go to Kevin Shimp and Liz Andrews--congratulations! And, thanks to all of this year's candidates for all of their work over the last 10 weeks.

TEAM IN TRAINING

Now on to my new venture! Believe it or not this couch potato has joined the Leukemia & Lymphoma's Team in Training. I have begun training to walk a half marathon! Who knew there was so much learning to do to just walk?

Not only am I training just about every day (ok--6 out of 7), but I've set a goal to raise $5,000.00. Just click on the web link to make your donation!

I hope you will help me with this adventure. I'll be posting progress reports, so check back to see how I'm doing!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment